Natural, Effective Solutions for Allergy Relief, Stress Reduction and More
We develop natural medicine for empowering allergy relief, soothing the body and cleansing the mind. Using decades of clinical experience, co-founders Kacey & Nathalie (and lifelong friends!), partner with USA farmers to deliver simple, natural solutions for everyday problems, stresses and ailments. Rooted in a belief that, with the right tools, the body can naturally heal and reorganize itself, we feel it is our responsibility to bring the best of natural medicine forward. Our passion is using it to help others have more balance & body wisdom.
All Natural Antihistamine without Side Effects
- Premium, all-natural ingredients, organic and US grown herbs
- No side-effects
- Herbs clinically proven to alleviate allergy symptoms
- Cleanses and enriches bloodstream and liver
- Natural Antihistamine, Anti-inflammatory & Antioxidant
- Immune Support
NEW!! Try One of our Herb-Infused Topical Massage Oils – TODAY!
- Great for Neck and Shoulder Tension
- For Tired and Achey Feet
- Ease Headaches and Eye Strain
- Aid in recovery of joint and/or muscle pain
- Clear Mental Fog and Fatigue
- Excellent for Gua Sha, Acupuncture and Massage Treatments!
Essential oils and Natural Antihistamine supplements
Our Core Values
We are committed to authentic study of the natural world, to it’s beauty and preservation, and to a vibrant and healthy humanity.
The teachings and product we bring forward are from real education, personal experience, clinical practice, scientific research, and traditional wisdom ways. We live what we teach, and use what we offer. The medicines are grown by US organic farmers and processed and made with care and attention every step of the way.
Nature is the most simple, and the most complex. By keeping it simple, we access the greater wisdom and healing power the plants and our bodies have to offer and end the competition with the natural world.
Love & Respect
Self love and self respect–simply, this is the path to healing and happiness. This could be all we need to read!